Cell C is South Africa’s most rapidly growing mobile network. The company aims to infiltrate the market with unique and innovative products and services which will bring in true competition in the mobile market.
Cell C offers quality service to more than 19 million customers. It has managed to take over the market with its value propositions. Cell C was launched in 2002. It works hard to make sure that the customers have a top-notch experience. Since innovation is at the heart of the business, developing value-based services and offering which will provide the customers with the best possible solutions for their day-to-day communications.
It offers its services to individuals, as well as businesses. With this, businesses will be able to enjoy features such as multi-data connect. Cell C has an online portal where you will be able to do your recharge, choose different plans, and handle your own service.
How to Register into Cell C Personal or Business?
If you have to register an account with Cell C, you will have to follow the steps given below.
- Go to the official site or just click on https://www.cellc.co.za/cellc/home.
- On this page, you will find an icon which is shaped like a human figure. Take your cursor to this icon.
- It will show a drop-down window where you will find the option ‘Register Now’. Click on this.
- This will take you to a page where you will have to choose if you a Cell C Customer or Non Cell C Customer.
- Cell C customers will have to provide their cell number, email address, and new password. Non Cell C customers will have to enter their email address, first name, and last name.
- When you are done, confirm that you are not a robot and accept the terms and conditions.
- Click on ‘Submit’.
Cell C Login: The Process
To log into the site and use the benefits it has to offer, you have to follow the procedure discussed below.
- Go to the official page.
- Click on the icon that looks like a human figure. Click on this.
- This will open a drop-down page where you will have to enter the email address you registered with or the Cell C number and your password.
- When you are done, click on ‘Log In’.
What to Do If You Forget Password to Cell C?
If you forget the password to Cell C, you will have to follow a simple procedure to retrieve it.
- Go to the login page by following the above-given instructions.
- Click on ‘Forgot Password’.
- This will open a page where you will have to choose if you’re a Cell C customer or a Non Cell C customer.
- Cell C customers will have to put in their username and the new password. Non Cell C customers will have to enter their email address and new password.
- Confirm that you are above 18 years of age and click on Submit.
How to Do a Recharge on Cell C?
The online portal makes it really easy to recharge for your phone or broadband. Let’s take a look at the process to do that.
- Go to the Personal portal of Cell C or simply click on https://www.cellc.co.za/cellc/home?mType=personal.
- On this page, click on the option ‘Recharge’.
- This will open a page where you will have to choose from the type of recharge you are looking for.
- After choose, select the amount of the recharge and your recharge number.
- When you are done, click on ‘Buy Now’.
How to Contact Customer Support?
The customer support team of the site is quite responsive. They are available to attend to your queries 24 hours a day and this includes public holidays. You have the option to connect to customer support by calling them or by sending them an email. There is also the instant chat option on the site. You will find an FAQ section that discusses all the common questions.
If you want to give them a call, you should go to the ‘Contact Us’ page and find the different numbers that are listed on the site. You will also find a quick info line that will provide you with certain quick information. To write to them, go to the ‘Write to Us’ section on the ‘Contact Us’ page to send in your query.
Cell C is committed to remaining the best cell network in South Africa. It has cheap rates and provides a large number of benefits. By introducing the online portal, the company allows its customers to handle their own recharges. Apart from the cellphone network, it also offers broadband connections.