Users use the Centercode Customer Validation Platform to hire representative customers, gather complete feedback, and find important insights. It is a business intelligence software and is also backed by assets and proven progressions of the company’s Customer Validation Framework. Moreover, this software is supported by the company’s global tester community Betabound.
Important features of the Centercode Customer Validation Platform
- The Centercode platform allows whole control from one interface. You can customize it to satisfy all your company’s specific testing needs. Thus, it allows for project customizations and flexible community design.
- Centercode consolidates all your emails, profiles, agreements, surveys, and other project components. So, you can create a Customer Validation Report quickly.
- Make use of Centercode’s latest features like project templates, smart issue prioritization to build an easy and cheap yet complete Customer Validation testing program.
- Provision to manage sensitive data and create separate sections to store all personal details. Thus, you can have control over who can view or have access to it.
- Presence of in-built APIs and webhooks to connect all customer ideas, issues and extend it as seamless integration.
- Centercode permits to create flexible projects, quickly gather product insights and uphold participation rates.
- Centercode has a portable interface and it also classifies ideal testers based on demographic and methodological features.
- Solitary sign-on functionality and progressive tools including filters, referrals, and lists.
Centercode Beta Test Community: New User Account
- Go to the Centercode Beta Test Community New User Account Creation page.
- Click on ‘Get Started’ that is present in the bottom right of the page.
- Enter your email address in the empty field and click ‘Verify Email Address’.
- You must provide contact information and also particulars of products and services you have regarding Phone and Broadband, Mobile phone, TV & TV service, and computing.
Centercode Beta Test Community: Login
Go to the Centercode Beta Test Community Login page.
- Enter the email address in the first field.
- Then, enter the password in the next field.
- Check whether both the email address and the password are correct and then click ‘Login’.
- Click ‘Use A Key’ and you are redirected to another page.
- Then, enter the key and click ‘Submit’.
How to reset your Centercode Beta Test Community Password?
Centercode offers quick ways to recover your password if you have lost it or forgotten accidentally.
- Click ‘Forgot Password’ in the Centercode BT Community login page.
- Then, you must enter your username or your email address.
- Check in the box to prove you are not a robot.
- Now, click on ‘Reset Password’.
- You will receive an email containing the password reset link.
- Click on the link and create a new password.
Centercode Account Management Login
- Go to the Centercode Account Management Login page.
- First, enter your email address in the first field.
- Then, enter your Centercode account password in the next field.
- After you have entered both the details click ‘Login’.
- Post successful login you can manage your Centercode account.
- Further, if you need more help, then you can contact Centercode Sales at (800) 705-6540 or email them at [email protected].
Resetting your Centercode Account Management is easy. Click ‘Forgot Password’ on the login page.
You must enter your registered email address with Centercode and click ‘Reset Password’. The password reset link is automatically emailed. Thus, you can recover your lost Centercode account management password in just a click.
Centercode Ableton: Sign Up
- Go to the Centercode Ableton Sign Up
- Then, click ‘Get Started’.
- Enter your email address and click ‘Verify Email Address’.
Centercode Ableton: Login
- If you are already registered with Centercode Ableton, you can go to the Centercode Ableton login
- Just enter your email address followed by your password and then click ‘Login’
- If in case you are in need to change your password for security issues or have lost your password, then click ‘Forgot Password’.
- Enter your Centercode Ableton Username or your registered email address.
- Verify ‘I am not a Robot’ and then click ‘Reset Password’.
You can contact Centercode at [email protected] or call +1.949.460.9117
Centercode is the solitary end-to-end platform for Customer Validation. By adopting it you can create a quick, flexible, reliable, and at scale Customer Validation. Avail all the Centercode services like Delta Tests, Beta Tests, Alpha Tests, and CV Programs. Build your dedicated community of passionate, pre-profiled employees and customers using the Centercode Platform. The intuitive nurturing automation, user-friendly, and secure interface helps community members to be a part of the pre-release product testing process. Thus, Centercode brings the role of the customer into every stage of product development.
Click here to Login to Centercode