Diagnostic Clinic Medical Group considers its patients to be the center of everything. Their primary aim is to emphasize on bringing in compassion and compassion to each individual while providing quick access to timely consultations and primary care physicians. It has a team of 100 healthcare professionals who are dedicated to serving the community. The clinic aims to be a trusted guide to wellness which consumers recommend and value. This leading innovator has designed a patient online portal for their convenience and patients do not have to worry anymore about Diagnostic Clinic walk in. In this article, you will get to learn everything about this diagnostic clinic login portal.
Benefits Of Diagnostic Clinic Patient Portal
With the Diagnostic Clinic Patient Portal, communicating with your physicians is more efficient and flexible. When you use this feature, you will be able to manage your healthcare better. Using this portal, you will be able to,
- Request for an appointment
- Request to refill your medication
- Place a request for your test results
- Send a message to the provider
- Pay your online bill.
How to Register Into Diagnostic Clinic Urgent Care Patient Portal?
If you are a new patient of the Diagnostic Clinic, you will have to call the clinic for an appointment. You need to call on (727) 584-7706 for scheduling your appointment and also for registering for the online office. If you have, click on Register on Patient Portal and follow these steps.
- On the page that opens, agree to the terms and conditions.
- This will open another page where you have to enter the name, email address, user ID, password, and security questions.
- After you have filled the details, click on ‘Save’ to register your account.
Diagnostic Clinic Login: The Easy Process
If you have registered for the online portal and want to log in, you will have to follow a few easy steps. It is only going to take a few minutes. These have been given below.
- Go to the official page of the Diagnostic Clinic from your preferred browser or just click on http://dc-fl.com/.
- On this page, you will see the option ‘Patient Portal’ at the top.
- This will open a page where you will have to enter the User ID or Email and the Password on the login box at the right side of the page.
- After entering the right details, click in ‘Login’. This will open the online account that you can use to make appointments or review your test result.
What to Do If You Forget Password?
Often, people forget the password to their account. However, it should not be a cause of concern as you will easily be able to reset it with the click of a few buttons. To reset the password, you will have to follow the steps given below.
- Go to the login page.
- Under the login option, you will notice the link ‘I forgot my password’. Click on this.
- This will open a page where you will have to enter the user ID or email.
- Thereafter, click on ‘Reset Password’.
- Now, you will have to answer the security question and when you answer it correctly, you will be able to reset your password.
Albeit, you will be able to reset your password without any hassle, you should be careful not to share it with anyone. In case you are logging in from a public computer, make sure you log out and delete the history before leaving the computer.
How to Register for Online Bill Pay?
If you have to register for online bill pay, you will have to follow the simple steps discussed below.
- Go to the login page and scroll down to find the option, ‘Register for Online Bill Pay’.
- Enter the name, email address, user ID, new password, and security questions.
- When you are done, click on ‘Save’. This will register your account for online bill payments.
However, you should keep in mind that in order to make complete use of the service, you will have to create an account for verifying that you are registered with the clinic. In case you haven’t been to the clinic, you will have to schedule an appointment before you register for an account.
Diagnostic Clinic Mobile
If you want, you will be able to access the online portal using your mobile device. The site has been mobile optimized. Thus, you can open it easily on your mobile browser. Hence, you can access the site, anytime and anywhere you want.
Using this online portal, you can now manage your healthcare better. There is no need to visit the clinic to get your test results or make an appointment. All you have to do is log into the online portal.