In this article, we discuss how you can login to the Disney Credit Card. A Disney vacation can be the bunch of family memories to fill your albums and minds. But it can also be challenging about how you spend your money and how much you save. A trip to Walt Disney World is everyone’s favorite and it’s no secret that this holiday trip can put a grave dent in your wallet. But just check out, there’s good news! If you play your credit cards right, your Disney tour could be significantly less expensive.
So, what is the advantage of this Disney credit card?
This card provides an enjoyable bank of rewards to help you pay for your next trip. Choose your credit card keeping your travel habits on the mind, the correct Disney credit cards can create significant cashback and other rewards, including help paying for future trips, which may be a Disney destination or elsewhere. Another attractive feature is that you can choose your Disney credit card from 10 different card designs.
Types of Disney credit card
You can choose between two types of Disney cards,
Disney Visa Card– This is the basic card and the card earns rewards at a 1% rate on all purchases. In contrast to the Disney Premier Visa Card, there is no annual fee in this type of card. You can redeem your earned rewards in theme park tickets, merchandise, and apparel.
Disney Premier Visa Card– This is a premium credit card, with a $49 annual fee. The advantages of using Disney premier Visa card is that you receive an additional 1% cash back at restaurants, gas stations, grocery stores, and on other Disney purchases. Likewise, Premier cardholders can enjoy more generous bonus rewards offer after meeting certain payment requirements. They also have the opportunity to redeem their rewards as a statement credit for air travel.
How to login your Disney credit card?
Now we will glance over about how to login the card that gives you more Disney,
- Enter the username or email address of your Disney account in the login portal.
- Enter your Disney account password and click on Sign-In.
- In case you are stuck or have forgotten your password and need help, click on ‘Need help signing in.’
- You will be asked for your correct username and you will be signed-in.
Benefits of using Disney credit card
We know that most credit cards come with a sign-up bonus, and certainly, the Disney Visa is no different. The bonus differs based upon where and when you sign up. It may be $100, or as low as $25 and as high as $150.
Let’s take a look at some of the major perks you can enjoy as a Disney credit cardholder,
- 10% off buying merchandise of $50 or more at certain Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Walt Disney World, and Aulani gift shops.
- Online shoppers can get 10% off $50 purchases online at DisneyStore.com.
- 15% off certain tours like Keys to the Kingdom, at both Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
- 10% off selected recreation and at certain dining locations at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
- 10% off Castaway Cay recreation packages for Disney Cruise Line and another 20% reduction select spa services onboard Disney Cruise Line.
- Exclusive character meets & greet locations at Disney California Adventure. You have a surprise! as you won’t be aware of which character you will meet at these locations.
- A free PhotoPass photocopy when you meet the Disney characters at the exclusive meet & greets.
- Concessions to Disney Broadway musicals. More details on Disney my experience login
- Exclusive photo opportunities with Star Wars characters at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
- Be a part of Disney Visa Cardmember events at Disney store.
Disney credit card application
- Visit this link and click ‘Sign-In & Apply’ and then choose, ‘Create an Account’.
- Input your First name, Last name, Email Address, Password, and Birthdate and finally click ‘Create Account’.
- Upon approval of your Disney credit card, you can enjoy the benefits.
Just check out the eligibility and offer details here.
The Disney Visa card is delivered by Chase. If there arises a need to contact the Disney Visa Card Customer Service Department you can go to the Chase website at http://www.chase.com/ and send an email. If you are within the United States then make use of the tollfree number 1-800-432-3117. For those who are calling outside of the United States then the phone number is not toll-free and you can call Chase collect at 1-302-594-8200.
Deals and Discount and Disney Rewards Visa Card
Using the Disney Rewards Visa Card, you can make Disney Dream Reward Dollars equivalent to 1% on purchases charged to your card. You can redeem your Disney Dream Reward Dollars for selected park tickets, hotel nights, Disney merchandise, the food at Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts, Disney Cruise Line, Disney Stores, and shopDisney.com. Book through Disney Cruise Line or the Walt Disney Travel Company and you pay no interest for 6 months on Disney cruise packages or ticket-inclusive Disney vacation packages. There is no annual fee on the Disney Rewards Visa card and you can redeem cash-back for Disney movie tickets, Disney theme park tickets, resort stays, dining, DVDs, toys, costumes.
Disney Premier Visa Card
Disney Premier Visa Card issued by Chase Bank has a $49 per year fee but gives you the possibility to make extra points and provides an additional redemption option. Using the Disney Premier Visa Card, you earn Disney Dream Reward Dollars equivalent to 2% on purchases gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants, and most Disney locations. This card permits you to redeem your Disney Dream Reward Dollars for statement credits to airline tickets.
First of all, discover your interests and make a comparison between the two cards, finally choose the one which matches your travel plan the best.
Probably people who take a lot of Disney vacations and are genuine Disney junkies benefit the most from a Disney premier visa card in their wallet. Visit this link to get more information about Disney Rewards. Hence, plan your Walt Disney holiday trip quickly and easily with the help of Disney Hub portal and just add some magic to it using the Disney Credit card. Know more about Disney hub login.