Learn how to login to Gizmoquip. Picking the correct software to monitor the text messages that are sent or received by an individual can be a tough decision. At present, there are several apps available on the market all with their pros and cons which makes it difficult to decide which one is the best choice. The development of electronic gadgets has made humans addicted to them. Even toddlers are hooked to mobile phones. Nowadays, seeing kids playing outdoor have become a rare sight while comparing to seeing them in handy with a mobile or a tablet. The exposure to mobile phones and their usage can never be prevented. Therefore, the tracking and monitoring app comes as a relief to the parents. Now, we will have a deep insight into Gizmoquip. It is a universal spyware that allows you to read somebody’s SMS messages remotely.
What is Gizmoquip?
Gizmoquip is a complete phone tracking and monitoring system which provides peace of mind to many parents. This hidden SMS Tracker lets you to remotely monitor all inbound and outbound SMS, MMS multimedia messages, text messages, and the GPS location of the device that it is installed on. Gizmoquip makes Parental supervision easy as they can remotely read their child’s text messages and more. With Gizmoquip, round the clock supervision of the device in which it is installed is possible. Thus, it is one of the best tracking tools.
Gizmoquip tracks all the messages sent or received along with their current location. Then, it forwards the collected data via the internet to a server. Thus, you can view the content of the message, time when it was sent or received, and the location of the phone. Another important feature is that you can use Gizmoquip in an Android mobile or iPhone. Initially, you must download and install the software. Then you must log in, after which you can review all collected information via an online dashboard. In addition to the SMS Tracker, Gizmoquip’s products include SMS Scheduler, Call Blocker & Text Blocker, and SMS Back Up & Restore.
Features of Gizmoquip
Parenting in the digital age requires close supervision so this SMS tracker helps parents to keep an eye on their children’s online activities.
- SMS Tracking – Remotely monitor all incoming and outgoing SMS messages. Read the contents of these messages, the location of the target device at the time. It also displays the time and date they were sent, who sent/received the SMS.
- Call Logging – You can monitor all outgoing, incoming, and even missed calls using this hidden SMS tracker. It tracks the contact number, the time and date along with the duration of the call.
- MMS Tracking – MMS tracking monitors all multimedia messages. Again, you can view any photo sent and received along with the contact, date, time, and location.
- Browser Tracking – Monitor the sites which are accessed. Gizmoquip SMS tracker allows keeping track of your child’s browser activity and web searches.
- GPS Tracking – Gizmoquip tags the location every time a message is sent or received. Parents can view their child’s current location and make sure they are safe.
- Searching– You can search through the text messages using a specific keyword.
- Integrating Contacts – Integrates with your child’s contact list to find the source of the text messages. Allows monitoring of an unlimited number of phones.
How to download and install SMS tracker?
- Visit this link to download Gizmoquip’s SMS tracker.
- Then click on install and start the Gizmoquip’s registration process.
- Next, you must enter the email address, password, pin, and nickname of the device.
Registering the device, bonds the device to an account on Gizmoquip’s server that you can then log into. Once you log in, you can easily view the messages and location information by any web browser.
Unlike other tracking solutions, this hidden SMS Tracker does not just forward a message to your phone via SMS. Instead, it saves the messages on a remote server that only you can access or view it.
SMS tracker login: Step-by-step procedure
- Visit the login link to enter to your account.
- Enter the username which you have entered during registration.
- Then, enter the correct password and finally click, ‘Login’.
- In case you forget the password, click on ‘Forgot your password’ link. It directs you to the password resetting page.
- Then, you must enter the email address or the username and click ‘Submit’.
- Check your email and click the link to reset the password.
How to uninstall SMS tracker from your device?
Now that you don’t require this SMS tracker on the target phone, the uninstalling process is very simple.
- Go into Android Settings and then to Applications.
- Choose SMS Tracker which is present under Manage Applications.
- Choose “Clear Data” and then press “Uninstall”.
- At last, press “OK”. This completes the uninstallation of SMS tracker.
SMS Tracker support
Have you heard of any disguised version of an SMS tracker?
Yes, it is available! Just visit this link to unfold all the secrets. System Health is the masked type of SMS Tracker.
How to install System Health?
Instructions for installing System Health are as follows,
- First, take the target phone that you would like to track in.
- If in case, the phone already has SMS Tracker installed, then uninstall it.
- Make sure to enable installing from “Unknown sources” in your Android’s settings in the target phone.
- Click on the download link.
- Upon completing the download, pull down the notification bar at the top of the Android desktop.
- Then, you must click on the System Health .apk file to install the application.
- Once the install is complete, you see an Open button. Now, click to launch the app.
This SMS tracker from Gizmoquip provides both real-time tracking and remote monitoring. Therefore, parents can use this app to keep their children safe from online bullying.