Strayer University is a private university of United States. It had started to operate as Strayer’s Business College in the year 1892 and later on came to be known as Strayer College, prior to being offered the status of university in the year 1998. It enrolls over 50,000 students every year through the learning programs that it offers. Students can enroll in one of the 76 campuses which are located in 15 different Washington D.C. and U.S. States.
Strayer University aims to provide learning courses to working adults. It provides undergraduate, as well as graduate degrees, in subjects like criminal justice, business administration, health services and administration, accounting, public administration, and information technology.
To help the students with their academic courses, the university maintains a student’s portal, iCampus. This is an interactive portal. With the help of iCampus, students will be able to secure information on
- Academic requirements
- Career development
- Campus information
- Student service, etc.
Through the portal of iCampus, students will also be able to perform the following functions,
- Conducting a research through Learning Resources Center
- Registering for Classes
- Checking class schedules
- Apply for scholarships and financial assistance
- Using career services
- Accessing information on voter registration, campus safety, and various other issues
- Keeping up-to-date with activities, clubs, and the other student services
- Checking the grades
- Apply for diploma or degree
- Connecting with students in the student communities
- Registering for the commencement ceremonies
- Reading inspiring and motivating content
The iCampus portal can be accessed by students who are registered into the university. In order to enjoy the facilities, you have to follow the iCampus Strayer Student Login instructions.
Things You Need to Log into iCampus Strayer Student?
- The link to the official website
- A valid User ID and Password
- Laptop, Tablet, or Smartphone
- Good internet connection
How to Login to iCampus Strayer Student?
You can easily log into the account of iCampus with desktop and few simple steps. To log in follow the steps given below.
- Go to the official site to log in. To visit the Strayer iCampus Student login page click on below link
- This will take you to the login page, where you will have to insert details like User ID and Password.
- Now, click on the option that says ‘Login’ and you can use the account for whatever you want.
Click here to ICampus Strayer Student Login
How to Login to iCampus Strayer Student Using the Mobile?
To enable you to log in to the account whenever and wherever you want, the Strayer University has made the site mobile compatible. You can use any mobile browser to log into the site.
- From your mobile browser visit the iCampus Strayer Student homepage.
- When you get into the Strayer University iCampus student login page, you will be asked to insert the login details like the User ID and Password.
- Thereafter, click on the option ‘Login’ to start using the account.
How to Login iCampus Strayer Student Using App?
For making it more convenient for the students to log in to their student account at iCampus, Strayer University also provides an app. This makes it easier to handle the account. In order to use it, you will have to download it from the app store. You will find it on iTunes and Google Play.
- Open the App and you will immediately be taken to the Strayer iCampus Student portal login Insert the User ID and the Password.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button to get into the iCampus account.
How to Use iCampus for Registering into a Class?
If you have to register into one or two classes you can use the iCampus account. For this, you will simply have to log into the site and go to the option that says ‘Register’. However, you will also be able to register by talking to a Success Coach or Academic Advisor. If you are on academic suspension or academic probation, you should talk to an Academic Advisor to register.
What to do When You Forget Your Password to iCampus Strayer Student Account?
In case you are having trouble with iCampus Strayer edu student login because you are unable to remember the password? Do not fret. There are easy steps to retrieve it. Just follow the steps given below.
- Visit the official site by clicking on strayer.edu icampus student login
- Now, you will find the option ‘Forgot Password’. Click on this.
- This will take you to a page where you will have to enter your User ID into the box that has been provided to you. The User ID is either going to start with SU or C and then is going to be followed by numbers.
- Thereafter, click on ‘Next’ and follow the guiding steps to retrieve your password.
What to Do When You Forget Your User ID of iCampus Strayer Student Account?
When you can’t remember the User ID to log into the account, you can follow the steps given below.
- Go to the official site of iCampus.
- Click on the option that says ‘Forgot User ID’.
- This will take you a page where you will have to put in your first and last name along with the date of birth.
- Click on the option ‘Next’.
- This will give you the User ID that you registered with.
- Also check Colorado Technical University Online Login
How to Contact Customer Service?
In case you want some assistance to log in or some other issues, you can get in touch with the customer service. It is possible to contact them through phone number, chat, or email.
Current students will be able to find contact information through the student portal. However, if you need assistance with billing information, admissions, or financial aid information, you get in touch through 877.445.7180. In case you need assistance with Strayer icampus student login page Blackboard of iCampus can call on 877.642.2999.
You will be able to find other details to contact the customer service by clicking on contact-us.
iCampus has been designed to make it easier for the students to find the information they are looking for. It is easy to handle the account as it is user-friendly. You will find the different options listed once you log into iCampus.