The inCenter is the eSupport solution for Philips Healthcare customers. You can get all the service information to support the Philips medical devices and systems. Incenter offers an improved and refined document distribution platform to meet the demands. With InCenter, you can access all the latest product service information round the clock. Another remarkable feature is that you can easily search the library that contains many technical manuals and user guides.
Royal Philips is an expanded technology company, working to get a healthier future by adopting new innovative techniques. It has all the services and Philips HealthCare products to deliver the best care to a large number of people. The most important thing about Philips Health care is that they assure all their services are of low cost. It has more than 37,000 employees across 100 countries who are completely devoted to helping to create wonderful moments of care irrespective of the living room, hospital ward, or the boardroom. Philips HealthCare headquarters is in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Philips HealthCare Registration
- To start using the Philips HealthCare account, you must first complete the registration.
- Go to the Philips HealthCare Registration
- Make note of the Philips Site Number that is printed on your Philips equipment. Then enter it on the Philips Serial Number field.
- Now, enter your email address and then click ‘Next’.
- Just follow the instructions to successfully complete the Philips HealthCare registration process.
Philips HealthCare Login
Once you have completed the registration you can access your account easily using the Philips HealthCare login page.
- Go to the Philips HealthCare Login
- Enter your email address in the first field followed by the password.
- After you enter all the details click ‘Login’.
Resetting your Philips HealthCare password
The need to change your password arises due to security issues or you might have lost or forgotten your password accidentally. Click on ‘Forgot Your Password’ in the Philips HealthCare Login page.
Go to the Philips homepage and click ‘My Philips’.
- You must first enter your email address.
- Then, enter your password.
- Now, enter your first name followed by the last name.
- After you have selected the salutation, click ‘Create Account’.
- Go to the ‘MyPhilips login’
- Enter the email address in the first field.
- Then, you must enter the current password and click ‘Login’.
- If you have entered your email address and password correctly, you can quickly access your MyPhilips account.
How to recover your MyPhilips password?
- Click ‘I have Forgotten My Password’ in the MyPhilips Login page.
- Enter the email address which you normally use for the Philips account.
- Now, click ‘Send’.
- You will receive an email with the password reset link.
Thus, you can recover your MyPhilips password easily by following the above steps.
Philips InCenter Access Form
- Go to the Philips InCenter Access Form
- Enter all the details like first name, last name, clinic, address, state, zip code, email address, and Telephone.
- You have to enter your email address for the purpose of confirmation.
- Once you have filled the form, you must answer a few questions to complete the procedure.
- You must enter your Philips serial number and the start date and end date.
- Then, you must enter the type of Equipment Covered whether it is Patient Monitoring, Clinical Informatics, IntelliSpace Event Management, Diagnostic ECG, Resuscitation.
- You must enter the number of site users determined by total contract value.
- Finally, after entering all the required information you can click ‘Submit’
- ‘Clear’ option is available if in case you have entered any wrong data.
Philips Ultrasound Education
The education services provided by Philips HealthCare is remarkable. There are many categories providing vast and dynamic education to the people. Among them, Philips Ultrasound Education is familiar. They provide the best possible patient environment for the patients. People can avail of the services and use them to develop their skills. If you are an organization, you can adapt cost-effective yet efficient methods to improve your overall performance. They provide training at their high-tech training facilities, customer sites, and at 30 Philips locations. Apart from this, you can also make use of the training available through third party institutes. On the whole, you can get a complete professional, convenient, and flexible training.
With so many innovative and digitalized methods to solve all the arising needs of the public, Philips has created a benchmark for all its products. If you have an InCenter account and need help, then you can contact 1 770-510-1132 or reach Philips HelpDesk at [email protected].