In this article, learn how to login to Kantime Web Poral. KanTime is a Silicon Valley-based Healthcare Software. It is one of the fastest-growing post-acute software. KanTime provides cloud-based enterprise that comprises of home health, private duty, pediatric, and hospice software. It is the ideal solution for all forms of agencies from single, multi-state, multi-branch, to multi-business. KanTime is an all-inclusive enterprise agency management software on the market. It covers the whole range of care involving Home Health, Pediatrics, Hospice, and Private Duty both skilled and non-medical. KanTime manages both intermittent and continuous care for any program. It helps you grow and support your agency irrespective of its nature. KanTime is unique from other normal software. It adopts two principles “Do It Right the First Time,” and “Manage by Exception.”
KanTime, the fastest growing post-acute software provider, provides cloud-based enterprise software.
Do you want your agency to experience rapid growth?
Step out and Join KanTime today!
Many agencies across the nation are already using KanTime daily. This enhances compliance, increase efficiency, and most significantly provide quality care to their patients.
- KanTime contains an innovative scheduling engine that automatically matches suitable staff with clients based on client preference. It manages time and attendance tracking with computerized telephony. It also generates bills, invoices in a single click. Thus, it lets for complete customization of inputs and other forms.
- Uninterrupted care cases with numerous providers can be handled effortlessly with KanTime. The software maintains a central repository of all documents. So it can be seen by all providers in all fields.
- KanTime’s Active Audit System facilitates further supervising of documentation and eliminates incomplete information. KanTime has a fully integrated medication management with several details. These include current drug indices, administration, medication scheduling, reconciliation, and education.
- KanTime home care incorporates full billing and insurance claims management capabilities. It also includes hospice care by CMS regulations.
- First, visit the KanTime login page.
- This integrated software solution provides two different logins,
- Caregiver Login
- Family Portal Login
- Caregiver login furnishes details of the Caregiver Time and Attendance Management System.
- First, if you are a caregiver, you must enter the Caregiver ID.
- Then, you must enter the password.
- Enter your reference number and then click on ‘Login’.
- In the case of Family Portal login, you must enter your registered email id.
- Then, you must enter the password.
- You can check the ‘Remember Login Email ID’ and ‘Remember Password’ boxes if you are using a home-based or private network and system.
KanTime Medicare Login
- Visit the KanTime Medicare Login page.
- Enter your username and then your password.
- After entering the details, click on ‘Login’.
- If all the furnished details are correct it successfully signs you in.
- In case you have entered a wrong password, you can make use of the ‘Forgot Password’ link.
- You can also sign-in using your Google, Microsoft, or Okta account.
KanTime Hospice Login
KanTime Hospice Software was formed in association with hospice agencies. The purpose was to build a hospice software that would help agencies simplify their overall processes. This includes point-of-care to the back-office. With that motive, KanTime developed a unique set of hospice features. These features include seamless IDT management workflow, auto collection, and reporting of the Hospice Item Set elements, and much more.
An important feature of KanTime Hospice is that you can enjoy simplified billing. It permits you to quickly and perfectly manage hospice benefit periods. You can also track non-billable services like volunteer hours. Also, find in-depth financial reports that give you clarity into your revenue cycle.
Login steps of KanTime Hospice are as follows,
- Visit KanTime Hospice Login page.
- Enter your username and password. Then, click on ‘Login’.
- Now you can use the KanTime Hospice software.
Users must be aware that KanTime Hospice Software has been updated to the latest Version 4.3.
KanTime ICE (Independent Caregiver Engagement)
KanTime ICE is a mobile point of care documentation resolution for clinicians. It is offered across a wide array of operating systems which includes iOS (Apple), Android (Google), and Windows (Microsoft). KanTime functions both online, connected to the Internet or cellular data, and offline. Use KanTime ICE as this app can make a major difference in the productivity of your organization. It ensures that all the Clinical documentation is done perfectly at the very first time. You can work in remote areas where the Internet is not available. You can do your documentation in offline mode and save your data in the device itself. And later you can sync your data back to the server when Internet Connection is accessible.
KanTime ICE: Features
- It’s simple to learn and user-friendly.
- You can synchronize your data in a single click.
- Works both in connected(online) or disconnected(offline) mode.
- It guarantees you to complete your documentation in less time. So, your Clinician can devote more time to take care of Patient instead of documentation.
- Intelligent Validation – It guarantees whatever documented are all legitimate data as per your organization’s business rules.
- Highly secured and data are safe.
KanTime ICE: Download
Also check My HR CVS login guide.
If you want to use KanTime Beta just visit this link.
Now, you are aware of the basics of KanTime. If you want deep knowledge about it then make use of the KanTime User Guide. You can also Request a Demo when you are ready to try KanTime. KanTime training videos are also available to provide a better understanding of their users.
KanTime home health application offers great customer support. If you want to contact KanTime you can visit the KanTime Support page and fill in the form. You can call KanTime at (408) 615-8880. You can also email them to [email protected] and [email protected].
With KanTime, you can be sure that clinicians will fill up and submit documentation on time. This guarantees the maximum accuracy of the data.