TLC companies are founded in 1985 in the United States. The TLC companies are the largest and most trusted transportation specific professional employer organization (PEO) in the United States. PEO has improved employment practices, compliance, and risk management to reduce liabilities. Since 1985, The TLC companies has provides the transportation industries best workers’ compensation and risk management solution. The TLC companies have 25 years of experience in risk management and transportation service to their clients. The TLC companies platform provides driver screening, claims management, and safety service. With this world-class platform, the TLC companies also provide payroll services according to your specific needs. The TLC companies are working with over 500 clients, representing over 900 employees’ worksites.
In this article, I will teach you how to get registered with TCL companies as a client or employee, how to log in and many other things. So read this article till the end.
Table of content:
- TLC payroll login
- Driver application
- Payroll Processing
- Contact TLC
TLC Payroll Login
The TLC has over five hundred clients that representing over 900 employee’s worksites, if you want to be a part of the TLC family, you can contact TLC companies. TLC will prepare a custom solution to help you and meet the challenges of running your business. To contact TLC go to TLCs’ official site where you can see “Contact TLC” on the right side click on that. You will see a form and contact numbers on the right side; you will need to type just your business’ name, your name, email id, phone, and a message.
Follow the steps to login into your account:
- For login open the TCLs’ site and click on client/employee login shown on the up-right side.
- After that type your email address and password and click on the login button.
- If you are not registered then click on the sign-up button to get registered.
- To create your account type your display name, email id and create a password but you must have your employee id and last 4 correctors of your SSN.
- Click on the “Create My Account”.
- If you are forgetting your password simply click on forgot password, you can easily change your password with your email address.
After successful login you will be able to view, print or download your customized reports and also your employees can see their own benefits plans and check out their vacation time.
How a driver can apply? For drivers, the TLC companies provide an online application. The driver can apply by a validation code. Follow the following steps to apply.
- As payroll login go to the TLCs’ website and click on the client/employee log in or you can directly click on the “Drivers Apply Online”.
- On the right side, you can see “Apply now” click on that button.
- You have to type the validation code provided to you by the client you wish to apply for and click on the apply button.
- If you don’t have any validation code you can contact TLC’s recruiting office at 800-926-8440 or send an email at [email protected].
- All CDL/CDLP drivers must be registered because The FMCSA drug & Alcohol clearinghouse regulation is now in effect.
- For registration click on “click to register” shown on the right side of the sign-in page.
PEO (Professional Employer Organization)
PEO means professional employer organization. TLC is a company that is based on co-employment. PEO is recognized as employers at the state and federal levels. IT operates in all 50 states. In the TLC companies your business signs as co-employment agreement. Where TLC becomes the “administrative employer” and you become like a “work-site employer”. TLC companies provide co-employer employee benefits, employee screening, payroll processing, and many more benefits. You find to see more information on TLC’s website.
TLC’s’ payroll department will provide timely and accurate payrolls. There are custom pay, reimbursement and deduction code available to match your code description. They also deduct and track other deductions like employee loans and advances. You should take a look at TLCs’ official website to find more information about payroll processing.
If you can’t find an answer in the F&Q section or you want to be a part of TLC companies you can contact or send a message to TLCs’ customer service.
Email: [email protected]
If you want to send a message, click on “Contact TLC” and fill that form. You can see more email id and telephone numbers for payroll operation and personnel operation.