Limited Brands is one of the most popular brands when it comes to intimate wear and bath and body products. They boast of selling experience and not just mere products. They are committed to creating a family of the best fashion brands of the world which offer captivating experiences and entice customers to take a tour of the brand new world of style and beauty.
Limited Brands is headquartered in Ohio, Columbus. It has more than 100,000 employees working under it. This is the reason they required an efficacious management platform for all their employees. This is when ACES ETM came in.
In case you are an employee of the brands under Limited Brands, you need to learn about your employee portal such as how to register, how to log in, and also how you can get in touch with human resource department.
Limited Brands ACES ETM: What is It?
The employee portal of Limited Brands is called ACES ETM. Through this portal, employees will be able to access and also manage crucial employee data and information that is related to their work. However, you have to keep in mind that there are various portals for ACES ETM. There is one for the associates and the employees and another one is for DMs and management.
It will help in keeping everything organized. Moreover, it makes it easier for management to manage their employees.
Employees will be able to enjoy an extensive range of features through the employee portal. It will help in managing the important details of their work. Employees will easily be able to access this.
Benefits of Limited Brands ACES ETM
Employees of Limited Brands will be able to use it for.
- Getting access to details about taxations.
- Creating and also managing reports of employees
- Getting information related to their payroll
- Checking and managing the health benefits and also check on the 401K plan
- Checking, accessing, and also managing work schedule
- Looking for better job opportunities under Limited Brands.
There are various other uses of the platform. However, the ones that have been listed above are the most important ones. Once you log into it, you can access and manage any employee-related detail.
However, if you resign or not an employee, you will not be able to access the website. Employees will also be able to enjoy working for the brand as they offer some more benefits like parental leave, legal insurance, merchandise discount, and childcare discount.
It provides employees the choice of two forms of payment, pay card, and direct deposit. Direct deposit is going to send the amount to the bank account and pay card is actually a physical card that can be used to deposit and cash as you like.
Steps to View the Work Schedule of Limited Brands
If you have to view your work schedule at Limited Brands, the first thing that you have to do is log into ACES ETM. You will find two Limited Brands Access login pages for this. One is reserved for logging into scheduling and availability portal, while the other one is for human resource management. In case you have access and view the work schedule, log in the scheduling portal of ACES ETM.
When you are done logging in, you will have to follow the given steps.
- Click on the option ‘My Job’. This will lead to a pop-up of 4 different options. Choose ACES ETM.
- You are going to be directed to the Limited Brands login Log in once again for the purpose of verification.
- When you have logged in, you will find an option that says ‘Work Schedule’. Click on it and you are going to find all that you need related to your work timing.
It will enable you to check out the availability of future ACES ETM. Hence, it turns out to be easier to manage your schedule and work timing before time.
Steps to Log into ACES ETM of Limited Brands
It is easy to log into the employee portal of Limited Brands. Let’s take a look at the steps that you need to follow.
- You will have to go to the Limited Brands Login ETM login page. There are two options, HRs can click on this Link
- Welcome for Limited Brands HR login and general employees can click on Register for limited brands login employee.
- This will open a page where you will have to enter your User ID and password. The User ID is as same as the associate ID that is listed on the paystub for Limited Brands Access Login for Associates. This is 7-digits long.
- The password that you have to enter is the one which you have used for creating the account.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ option.
In the Limited Brands Login ACES portal for general employees, you will come across various links on the webpage’s left-hand side. Here, you will find the option ‘My Job’. The remaining procedure is going to be the same as has been mentioned above.
How to Register into Limited Brands ACES ETM?
In case you are a new user, you will have to register your account. Given below is the procedure that you will have to follow.
- Insert the last 6 digits of your SIN or SSN number along with the date of birth.
- Enter your email address and enter the password. This has to be about 8-20 characters long and have character, letters, and a number.
- Check the box of terms and conditions and click on ‘Submit’.
When you are done creating the account, you will be able to access the portal anywhere and at any time. In case you are management, when you put in the ID, you are going to be prompted to the scheduling page. However, if you are a DM, you will have to insert the network ID for Limited Brands management login.
What to Do When You Forget Your Password?
In case you have forgotten the password to the employee account, you can get in touch with the customer service on the phone number 1-877-415-7911 and reset your password. The customer support team is available at your disposal 24/7.
Limited Brands is a powerful brand which empowers, inspires, and indulges. And, for employees, it has one of the best management systems in place.