Medcom is a leading employee benefits administrator. It is also very famous in offering exceptional service providing a wide range of products. These products are designed exclusively to aid employers to meet the challenges of a swiftly varying workforce. Medcom benefits solutions employ a professional staff of specialists to provide consulting services concerning ERISA compliance. Apart from this, Medcom also concentrates on COBRA administration, Health Reimbursement Arrangement administration, Flexible Spending Account administration, and Health Savings Account administration.
Being a leader and innovator midst Third Party Administrators, they take their business to the next level. Medcom adapts quickly to the superior personal service from the customer service specialists and other benefits professionals. Over the years to meet regulatory compliance Medcom has extended the possibility of regulatory compliance services. This includes seminars, Reporting, technical writing, Comprehensive ERISA Plan Reviews, Non-Discrimination Testing, and other employee communications.
Thus, if you want to partner with Medcom for COBRA administration requirements and tax-advantaged benefit plans then you will get a complete “Turn-Key Solution.
- To complete the registration process, first, go to the Medcom Benefit Solutions home page.
- Then, click ‘Register’ that is present on the top-right of the page.
- It redirects you to the Medcom registration page and there are four steps to complete the registration process.
- You must enter the username, which must be an alphanumeric value and must be 6 to 12 characters of length.
- Then, enter the password. You must choose a password containing lower case letters, special characters, and numbers. Moreover, a valid password must also be between 8 and 16 characters in length.
- A secured password cannot contain the same character repeating 3 or more times, common names, usernames, and empty spaces.
- After you have typed the password, your password strength is displayed.
- You must re-enter the same password again for the confirmation process.
- Then, enter your personal details like first name, last name, and email id.
- In the next field, you must enter the Registration Id, it might be your employer id or the card number.
(An Employee ID may be your Health Plan Member Number, Social Security Number, and a Registration ID could be your Benefit Debit Card Number. Usually, these details are provided by your administrator)
- You have completed the first step in the Medcom Solutions registration process.
- Further, proceed with the following steps and complete all the four steps involved.
Now, you have successfully completed the registration process.
Medcom Benefit Solutions Login
After completing the Medcom registration, you can log in to the Medcom account.
- Go to the Medcom Benefit Solutions homepage and click ‘Sign-In’ that is present on the top-right of the page.
- The Medcom Sign-In involves two stages.
- In the first stage, you must enter the username and then click ‘Sign In’.
- Once you clear this stage, then you must enter the password in the next stage.
- This is done to protect your personal information.
How to recover your Medcom Username?
If you have lost your username or don’t remember the correct username, then just don’t worry. You can quickly recover your Medcom username online by just following the steps below.
- Click ‘Let us Help’ in the Medcom Login page.
- Now, you must enter the email address and then click ‘Continue’.
- An email is sent with the details to retrieve your Medcom Username.
- Thus, you can retrieve the Medcom Username quickly.
Medcom Claim Form
- Click ‘Documents and Forms’ which is present in the ‘Take Advantage of our Resources’ tab in the Medcom homepage.
- Then, click ‘Claim form’ in the General Documents page.
- You can download the Medcom Claim Form and fill in the details and then submit it.
- Go to the Medcom Benefits
- Then, click the ‘Login hub’ that is present on the top-right of the page.
- Click the ‘For Employers’ tab.
- Then, enter the user id in the first field.
- Enter the password in the next field and then click ‘Login’.
- Initially, your administrator will create the account prior to your first login.
- Moreover, if you have any issues related to the login credentials like username or the password then you must contact the administrator.
You can make use of the Medcom phone number 800 523 7542 to establish a communication with the Medcom support team. Besides, you can also email them at [email protected]. Thus, Medcom stays updated and grows with changes in the workforce and the economy.