Many of us face issues while using the sign-in sheet while visiting medical facilities. Signing in the sheets causes a certain amount of time delay.
Is there any option to skip this procedure? Yes, just make yourselves aware of the “Medical Check In”.
It is a cloud-based system that is simple and affordable to use instead of the sign-in sheet at the medical facilities. Using the patient queuing system improves both the security and the privacy of the organization. Medical Check In is one of the cheapest products so it is being widely implemented.
The electronic sign-in sheet helps in maintaining the documentation and reports of the organization. Thus, it helps in enhancing profit and savings. Medical Check In sorts patients according to the departments and helps staff. With the help of the reports generated by Medical Check In its easy to analyze the performance of the organization.
Features and Benefits of using Medical Check In
- The arrival time of the patients to the medical facilities is accurately captured.
- It allows quick and easy sharing of the information in the network among the various departments in the organization.
- One can quickly organize the patient names based on their requirements.
- It helps in improving the efficiency of the medical facilities because the staff responds quickly to the patients.
- Medical Check In is HIPAA Compliance. It provides privacy for both patients and medical facility centers. While a normal paper sign-in sheet exposes the patient names the Medical Check In hides the patient names to the public.
- The generation of accurate timestamps for every stage of the patient’s visit.
- Reduces the manual work of the staff and so they can concentrate more on treating the sick rather than collecting the details of them.
- Medical Check In forms help to preregister and patients need not waste their time in long queues.
- Reduced response time which in turn reduces the wait time of the patients.
- Organizations using Medical Check In have faster customer service which eventually leads to more profit.
- The performance of each department in the medical facility is evaluated easily with the help of the auto-generation of reports.
- Self-Check In option allows uninterrupted work of the staff.
- Tracking of the visitors is also available which helps to improve the security of the medical facility.
Medical Check In- Login
Now, being aware of all the uses of Medical Check In let’s go to the login process.
Visit the Medical Check In Login page.
Enter the user-id and the password in their respective fields.
Then enter the system ID.
Once you have furnished all the required details, click ‘submit’.
You can have access to your Medical Check In account after successfully completing the login.
Reset the Medical Check In a password
Click on ‘Password Reset’ which is present at the bottom right in the login page.
Now, you are on the Password Reset page.
First, enter your Medical Check In User Id followed by your email address.
Then, enter the system Id and click on ‘Submit’.
A new password is generated and sent to your specified email address.
Thus, resetting your Medical Check In account password is just a few clicks away.
Medical Check In Support
The support team of Medical Check In provides a detailed insight into many features. Many of you might have so many unanswered queries in your mind. Just click on support in the Medical Check In page. There are many available sections like,
- Suggested Hardware
- Android Setup Instructions
- iPad Setup Instructions
- PC Setup Instructions
- Lobby TV Setup Instructions
A complete set of instructions are offered to solve all the customer’s questions. So, you can clear all your doubts within the Medical Check In webpage itself. There is no need of searching the internet or using other methods which usually take a more amount of time.
Medical Check In Pricing
Many health facilities use the Medical Check In as it is cheap. You have the provision of choosing the monthly plan or yearly plan. If you avail of the yearly plan then you are eligible for a certain amount of discount. Above all, you can try the full version of the software for free for a period of 14 days.
Click here to avail the free 14-day trial of the Medical Check In. Make sure you have a touch screen system such as an iPad or Android or PC featuring a touch screen in the production environment before planning to try the software. Use Medical Check In and enjoy digital patient check in.