With Medical Check In, patient queuing has become more convenient. The medical management software replaces the sign-in sheet. HIPAA has been the actual driving force behind the electronic sign in sheets for patients. However, at present, it is more necessary for office efficiency. As it replaces the sign-in sheet, it makes the process more private and organized. This also helps you to save and increase your profit.
The whole process only involves three steps,
- Ask for the name
- Select the name
- Give confirmation
After this, the information gets organized and is sent over to your desktop. To use this service, you will only have to pay $399 every year or $50 per month. Either way, you are going to enjoy the most efficacious check-in system in your clinic.
What are the Benefits of Medical Check In?
When you use Medical Check In for your clinic, you will be able to enjoy the following benefits.
- HIPAA Compliant: It offers privacy to the patients and the medical practice which is important for the confidence of the patient. A sign-in sheet can expose the name of the patient but with this online system, no one can see anyone else’s private information.
- Accurate: When the patients sign on the sheet, they often are confused about the time they arrived and this at times, leads to a feud. Medical Check In makes sure to give accurate timestamps for anyone at any time.
- Organized: It will automatically sort and organize the patients in a display that looks like a check-list. The patients will be sorted into 12 different departments.
- Reduced Waiting Times: Using this, you will be able to showcase the notification on-screen and also share the sheet across various areas in the morning, the response time will get reduced.
- Faster Services: As you are more organized and efficient, it will lead to faster service. This, in turn, will lead to more profit.
- Reporting: Medical Check In collects information and timestamps and it provides valuable reports and documents. These reports are then used for evaluating the performance of different departments.
How to Login into Medical Check In?
If you already availed the software, you can log in and use the service by following only a few steps. These steps have been discussed below.
- Go to the official site or just click on https://www.medicalcheckin.com/.
- On this page, click on the ‘Login’ option given at the top of the page.
- Put in the user ID, password, and system ID.
- When you are done, click on ‘Submit’.
What to Do if You Forget Your Password?
If you forget your password and are unable to sign-in into the site, there is no need to fret. You will only have to follow the steps given below.
- Go to the official login page of Medical Check In.
- Click on ‘Password Reset’.
- This will open a page where you have to enter the user ID, email, and system ID.
- When you are done click on ‘Submit’ and a new password is going to be sent to your email address.
How to Sign-Up into Medical Check In?
If you want to sign-up into Medical Check In to enjoy the benefits it has to offer, follow the steps given below.
- Go to the home page of the website or click on https://www.checkinsystems.com/medical-check-in.html.
- Scroll down the page and you will find the option ‘Start Today’.
- On this page, enter the contact name, company, email address, and phone number.
- Click on ‘Get Started’.
It is only going to take 20-30 minutes after this to set up your system. If you need assistance, you can email or call. You can use the 14-day trial to get used to how it works.
How is Customer Support?
The customer support is prompt and will solve your problem in no time. If you want to use this management system and are unable to sign-up, you can get in touch with the customer service department. For this, you will have to call on 800-971-8871. No matter, the problem at hand, you can call for assistance.
Medical Check In, the clinic management software provides you with innumerable services with their extensive range of features. It is a competent software which will help in keeping the patient sign-in record. With the help of this, you will be able to get rid of the manual paperwork which can be quite a hassle at times. Moreover, when you use it for patient sign-in, you don’t have to worry about maintaining or storing it. It is important for every healthcare provider.