Nextech is an excellent system that is widely used by plastic surgeons, general physicians, dermatologists, and ophthalmologists. With more than 20 years of experience, Nextech offers a feature-filled EMR and Practice Management solution within a single database. It provides a complete Telehealth solution and is being used by more than 50,000 office staff and 7000 providers.
To meet the requirements of the digital world, Nextech has a mobile application. So, the doctors or physicians check appointments, gather details of patients, and they can access all EMR information from anywhere and anytime. The multi-system Nextech app has all the features like creating charts, adding patient photos, and doctors can customize the patient record easily. Apart from this, doctors can just have a look at all the patient records, their lab results, and create a prescription or to-do list using the app’s dashboard view.
The physicians have their own requirements according to the various demands of their patients. So, Nextech makes sure to provide the best service. To accomplish this, Nextech gets the input from the specialized physicians and evolves its product accordingly. Nextech’s products like Practice Management software and the Digitized Medical Record help is completely integrated to manage revenue, enhance workflow efficiencies, and patient engagement. Thus, Nextech takes productivity to the next level using its advanced platform.
- Go to the Client Support page on the Nextech website.
- Then, click ‘Login to the Community Portal’.
- You are redirected to the Nextech Community portal.
- Enter the email address in the first field.
- Then, enter the password in the second field.
- After you have checked whether you have entered the correct email address and the Nextech Community password, click ‘Login’.
- Now, you can access your Nextech Community account.
- Click on ‘Forgot your Password’ in the Nextech Community Portal login page.
- Then, you must enter the registered email address with Nextech and click ‘Send Password Reset Email’.
- You will receive an email containing instructions to reset the Nextech Community Portal password.
- Go to the Nextech homepage.
- Click on ‘Get Started’ which is found in the Nextech Telehealth tab.
- Enter your personal details like first name, last name, practice name, email address, and phone number.
- Then, select the specialty and the country from the list available.
- Enter the message required and click ‘Request a Demo’.
Once you have successfully completed the above procedure, a Nextech team member will contact you. Currently, Nextech offers its Telehealth at free of cost. This is done as a measure to help the people during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Nextech EMR is flexible so that you can customize it as per your requirements. You can simplify the documentation process, increase the charting speed.
- Go to the Nextech homepage. Click the Solutions tab and then click ‘EMR’.
- Click ‘Request a Demo’.
- Enter your personal details like the first name, last name, email address, phone number, and practice name.
- Then, select the state or the region and the specialty from the list available.
- Now, enter your convenient date, time, and time zone followed and click ‘Submit’.
There is also another option to contact the Nextech team by just calling 800 8683694 or just submit your personal phone number.
It is one of the Nextech Products which integrates with specialty practices and improves the overall productivity and patient care.
- Go to the Nextech Practice Login
- Enter the account number in the first field.
- Then, enter the user name in the next field.
- Finally, enter the password and then click ‘Login’.
- If you have entered all the details correctly, you can successfully access your Nextech Practice+ Account.
Recovering your Nextech Practice+ Password
- If you have lost your password or forgotten your password then click ‘Forgot the Password’ in the Nextech Practice+ login page.
- Then, enter your account number in the first field.
- Enter your email address followed by the last name.
- After entering all the details, click ‘Next’.
- You have completed the first step in the password reset process.
- You can reset the password by following all the other steps.
Nextech Customer service
You can call 866.654.4396 to communicate with the Nextech Customer Service Team. Another method to establish communication is to fill up the contact form.
Enter all the personal details and click ‘Contact Nextech’.
Nextech controls the workflow and streamlines all the operations such as charting, scheduling, and billing. So, adapt to a better environment with Nextech’s healthcare IT solution.