NJ Wealth was founded in the year 2003 to help the public to reach out and create wealth using their services. They are among the leading and efficient network of distributors in the country. NJ Wealth has embedded its own place in the industry of financial services. With an extensive business platform, NJ Wealth offers end-to-end solutions in the distribution of financial practices. So, NJ Wealth partners enjoy the whole set of services that covers all the stages in distribution practice. NJ Wealth provides excellent service to both small and big distributors.
NJ Wealth aims to snatch all the opportunities and makes sure to satisfy its customers through their exemplary services. Using the wealth management platform, they showcase all the non-financial and financial products. Currently, NJ Wealth has more than 33,000 NJ Wealth Partners, across 95 branches. There are 25,00,000 investors and over 65,000 crores of mutual fund assets.
Join the trading fun and start your investment with NJ Wealth. Just read through to get a better insight into the features and also the services available in NJ Wealth. This NJ Wealth review also discloses the steps involved in the NJ Wealth Login.
NJ Client Desk Login
- Go to the NJ Wealth login
- Then, click on Client Desk Login which is present in the left pane.
- Now, you are in the Client Desk Login page. Enter the login id in the first field.
- Enter the password in the second field.
- After entering both the correct NJ Client Desk login ID and the password, enter the captcha.
- Finally, click on ‘Login’. Now, you are successfully logged in to the NJ Client Desk account.
How to reset the NJ Client Desk account password?
- Click on ‘Forgot password’ in the NJ Client Desk login page.
- Now, enter the login id of the NJ Client Desk account.
- Then, enter the registered email id with NJ wealth.
- Click on ‘Send’.
- You will receive the password to your email id.
How to recover the NJ Client Desk login id?
- Click on ‘Forgot Login ID’ in the NJ Client Desk login page.
- Now, you must enter your registered mobile number.
- Then, enter the email id registered with NJ Wealth.
- Click on ‘Go’. You will receive an OTP from NJ wealth which is valid only for 15 minutes.
- Suppose you don’t have your mobile number registered with NJ Wealth then you can call the NJ Wealth customer care.
The steps involved are simple and if you have previously registered your mobile number in NJ Wealth then you can quickly recover the NJ Client Desk login id.
NJ E-Wealth Account Login
- Go to the NJ Wealth login
- Then, click E-Wealth Account login which is present in the right pane.
- First, enter your login id.
- Then, you must enter the password in the NJ E-Wealth account login page.
- Click on ‘Login’ and you can access your NJ E-Wealth account online.
How to reset the NJ E-Wealth account password?
To keep your NJ E-Wealth account safe, you may be prompted to change the password regularly over a period of time. The process is simple, just follow the steps below and reset your NJ E-Wealth password.
- First, click ‘Forgot Password’ in the NJ E-Wealth login page.
- A new window similar to the screenshot below pops up.
- Now, you must enter your NJ E-Wealth Account number.
- Then, you must enter your registered email id with NJ Wealth.
- After furnishing all the mandatory details click on ‘Validate’.
- You will receive your NJ E-Wealth login credentials in your email.
- Use the details sent and reset your NJ E-Wealth login password.
These are the steps involved in recovering or resetting your NJ E-Wealth password.
NJ Wealth App
Being one of the best leading industries in financial services, NJ Wealth has launched an application to satisfy its customers and clients. Both Android and iPhone users can use the NJ Wealth App.
If you are using an Android mobile then click here to download the NJ Wealth App from the play store. If you are using an iPhone or an iPad then click here to download the NJ Wealth App from the Apple store.
NJ Wealth Customer Care
If you have any query then you can call 1800 102 0155 which is a toll-free number or call 0261-4025000. For NJ Trading customers and Demat account customers, there is a mailing option. They can mail at [email protected]. Besides, they can also call 1800 102 0155.
With excellent outreach and best services provided NJ Wealth is marching forward in the financial sector.