Ohlone is a college that came up in the year 1965. It enrolls more than 15000 students every year in its three different campuses, Newark, Fremont, and online. The college has designed an online portal for the convenience of the student. You need to know Ohlone Canvas Login details and procedure to take advantage of the benefit it has to offer.
Benefits of Ohlone Canvas
Through the Ohlone Canvas website, students will be able to derive great benefits. Let’s take a look at them.
- Students will be able to check the problems associate with their finance and attendance.
- Pupils have the liberty to keep track of their assignments through this online portal. They can read papers through this portal and then submit the assignments using the same.
- Every course-related document is available online.
- It allows the faculties to upload all their assignments and give out grades of the same through the portal.
Hence, the online portal makes it easier for the student to keep up with their courses even when they are unable to attend their classes. This proves to be helpful for people who have to do a job or look after their family and complete their courses simultaneously. As the assignments are available online, students are not tied down to a specific schedule.
Moreover, with online courses of Ohlone Canvas, students have a comfortable learning environment. As they can sit in their pajamas and do not have to attend any physical classes.
How to Create Your Ohlone Account?
Before you log into your Ohlone Canvas account, you will have to create an account. You will have to follow the steps given below to create one.
- Go to the accounts management page or click on https://accounts.ohlone.edu/.
- On this page, click on the option, ‘Create Your Ohlone Account’.
- This will open a page where you will have to fill up a form where you will have to enter details like Ohlone ID, first name, last name, birthdate, and zip code.
- When you are done, click on ‘Next’.
- On the next page, enter details like your phone number, email ID, etc.
- When you are done, click on ‘Submit’ and your account will be created.
How to Log into Ohlone Canvas?
In case you are a new student and do not know how to log into the portal, don’t fret, this guide will help you through the Ohlone Canvas Login procedure.
Before you check the login procedure, you need to know the details you need to log into your account.
- Stead internet connection.
- Internet-enabled laptop or mobile phone.
- Login details are given by the respective department.
Now, to log in, you have to follow the steps given below.
- Open the Ohlone Canvas login page or click on https://login.ohlone.edu/idp/profile/SAML2/Redirect/SSO?execution=e2s1.
- On the page that opens, enter your username and password.
- When you are done, click on ‘Login’.
Keep in mind that the username and password are given to you by the college and you can change the password anytime you want.
How to Change or Reset the Password?
In case you do not remember, the password to your account, you can follow the steps given below to retrieve it.
- Use the steps mentioned above to reach out to the login page.
- On the login page, you will notice the option, ‘Forgot your password?’
- This will open the page where you will have to fill out the form.
- Enter your ID, first name, last name, birthdate, and zip code.
- When you are done entering the details click on ‘Next’ to continue.
- On the next page, you will have to enter the email ID.
- After submitting the details, you are going to receive an email on your email address. Follow the instructions mentioned on it and click on the link that you have received to reset the password.
If you think that your account is at the risk of being hacked and accessed by others, you can change the password to a more secure one. This can be done at any time you want.
The online portal is one of the best initiatives that has been taken by Ohlone. The Ohlone Canvas allows students to get the resources they are looking for just with the click of a button. Moreover, the students don’t have to worry about their courses being different than the real-time coursed. However, since the course involves assignments and articles, it is not a self-paced course. There will be instructors to guide you throughout the whole course and give you feedback on how you are performing.