PayCard International is a tested and proven implementation. It offers instant Visa prepaid cards to public programs. They use third-party service providers. Visa approved suppliers to manufacture these cards and the cards are issued by MetaBank. After manufacturing and processing, the cards are shipped directly to the service providers.
Why choose PayCard Login?
- The details of the cardholder can be accessed online quickly.
- The first-rate card offered free to public program administration.
- The start-up time is less which is usually from 6-9 months to 4 weeks. So, it leads to fast processing.
- Complete knowledge about the financial requirements and the federal program which leads to better federal compliance.
- Excellent support for service providers and programs which cover both rural and urban areas.
- Established track record of successful operations which gains more confidence.
- By using PayCard you can reduce your complaint calls by 90%.
- Quick and efficient online reporting.
PayCard International Login
You can easily set an online PayCard account after you receive your card.
- Visit the PayCard International login
- Then, you must enter your 16-digit card number.
- Now, click on ‘Enter’.
- Follow all the simple upcoming steps in the initial login process.
- You must follow this procedure if you are about to log in for the very first time.
PayCard Returning Cardholder Login
Visit the PayCard Returning Cardholder Login page.
- Enter your Card Account Number in the first field.
- Then, enter the password of your PayCard account in the second field.
- After you have entered both the details click on ‘Login’.
- Now, you are successfully logged in and you can access your online PayCard account.
How to reset your PayCard Login account password?
It is mandatory to keep your PayCard account password secure. But sometimes you might miss your password or forget the correct password. In this case, you cannot log in to the account.
- Click on ‘Forgot Password’ in the PayCard Login page.
- Now you are in the password reset page.
- Then, enter the User ID or your Card Account Number.
- Check whether you have entered the correct password.
- Then, click on ‘Continue’.
- Follow the steps that follow and then you can easily reset your PayCard password.
How to contact PayCard Login?
If you have any clarifications regarding PayCard or you need any help from the PayCard team then you can contact them easily. You can call them at +1 626 390 5066. Visit the Contact PayCard link and then fill in the required details for contacting through email. PayCard solutions are remarkable and they provide all the answers to your questions.
PayCard Login for Agencies
Agencies need not print paper checks, not required to reprint the lost, stolen, or wrong checks. Consequently, the agencies save some amount of money. The postage costs like stamps and envelopes and labor costs for re-issuing checks and initial processing can be avoided. Staff who were employed in the check printing field can be used for efficiently in another field to improve the overall operating efficiency.
You can make use of the PayCard toll-free customer service number. Moreover, the PayCard representatives are available 24/7 to answer service provider needs or queries about the use of PayCard prepaid debit cards. The PayCard ‘Online Reporting’ is also an excellent feature covering various areas like open card reports, expiring card reports, card loads reports. Above all, you can also request a custom report upon request. But it might require an additional fee.
PayCard Login for Providers
Providers need not pay any check-cashing fees. All the payments are loaded unto the card electronically so there is no room for waiting for the check. You can use the PayCard debit card everywhere like restaurants, gyms, supermarkets, and many other places. Keeping track of your monthly card’s online activity is easy. You can see all the credits and the debits, upholding fees, and other statements of your PayCard account.
Another advantage is that you can pay all your bills online, there is no need to step out. View the history of the paid bills and find out details like the amount paid and the time paid. Make use of the ‘Account Alerts’ feature. Just sign up for the alerts and you will receive notifications via SMS or email. Finally, you don’t have any monthly subscription fees or monthly fees.
PayCard International provides excellent customer service. You can visit the PayCard help page. There is a FAQ section featuring all the commonly asked questions and the answers. In case you need any browser support then visit the PayCard Browser Support page. Update to the latest version of the browsers and secure your PayCard Account.