Silvermouse is a web-based system that provides forms to production teams. They help to record the post-production paperwork of their TV programs. When a program is specially made it’s added to the commissioning system. Then, it triggers the launch of the forms that can be completed. Silvermouse helps production units to complete their production reports on time. It is widely used by many broadcasters but the forms used by each broadcaster vary.
- Go to the Silvermouse Login page and then click ‘New User’.
- Else, you can directly go to the Silvermouse Registration
- Then, you must enter your first name followed by your last name.
- Enter your valid email address and re-enter the same for confirmation purposes.
- Once you have entered all the four mandatory fields, click ‘Next’.
Mostly, Silvermouse responds to the login requests within 24 hours. But make sure you enter all the mandatory details so that the login procedure might be initiated. You might also be requested to provide additional information if required. Therefore, you must provide the correct details to prevent the delay in approving your login request.
- Go to the Silvermouse Login
- First, you must enter the username in the first field.
- Then, you must enter the password in the next field.
- Once you have entered both the username and the password, check whether they are correct.
- Then, click ‘Login’.
How to recover your Silvermouse account password?
Don’t worry if you had lost your Silvermouse account password or if you had forgotten it. Recovering the Silvermouse account password is simple and you can complete it in a few steps.
- To begin with, click ‘Forgotten Password’ which is present in the Silvermouse Login page.
- It redirects you to the Silvermouse Reset page.
- You must enter the username and then click ‘Submit’.
- Just follow the simple steps to reset your Silvermouse password successfully.
If you face any account issues, reactivations, or permission changes you can email to Silvermouse helpdesk at [email protected]. Sometimes you might be in a need to process your Silvermouse login request quickly, then you must complete the form and email the helpdesk at [email protected]. In this case, your login request will be treated as a priority.
What is Soundmouse?
Soundmouse is a business firm that delivers music reporting services to the broadcasting industry. They develop and offer software that reports music details straight to broadcasters. Moreover, they also collect the social order for broadcasters to find the use of the owners’ copyright material on TV, radio, online, and across other media.
The relationship between Silvermouse and Soundmouse is that the Music Cue Sheet must be completed within Soundmouse and it can be viewed in Silvermouse. These two systems use the same data but they are independent of each other. PRS for music is the Performing Right Society. They pay royalties to Soundmouse members while broadcasting on TV or radio, performed in public. It includes both live or through a recording and streamed or downloaded.
- Go to the Soundmouse Login
- First, you must enter your username.
- Then, you must enter your password.
- Check whether you have entered the correct username and password and then click ‘Sign In’.
How to Recover your Soundmouse password?
- Click ‘Forgotten your Password’ in the Soundmouse Login page.
- You must enter the username and then click ‘Submit’. Make sure to use the registered username with Soundmouse.
So, now you can quickly register with Silvermouse or Soundmouse and use all their features. With Soundmouse you can protect, license, and support music.