Are you looking for a company providing financing solutions? If yes, then just read this article. It is about United Consumer Financial Service (UCFS), their login details for merchant login, and consumer login.
United Consumer Financial Service (UCFS) has provided financing solutions to several distributors and merchants. They have successfully gained more than four million contented consumers. UCFS covers consumers across the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, the United Kingdom, and Australia. Thus, UCFS delivers many financing services to distributors, professional service organizations, and merchants. Building a mutually beneficial and long-lasting relationship with their customers makes UCFS strong in their field.
Register your UCFS Account
If you are accessing your UCFS account online for the first time, then you must register your account. The steps are simple and just follow the instructions below.
- Visit the UCFS Registration page.
- Enter your Account Number in the first field.
- Then, enter the last four digits of the social security number.
- Once you have entered both the fields, click on ‘Continue’.
Now, that you have completed your registration you can log in to the United Consumer Financial Service account.
United Consumer Financial Service– Consumer Login
There is a separate consumer login on the UCFS webpage.
- Visit the United Consumer Financial Service- Consumer Login
- Input your personal username in the ‘Username’ field.
- Then, input your secured password in the next field.
- Post providing the details required for login, click on ‘Sign In’.
- Now you can access your UCFS online account.
How to recover your UCFS Consumer Username?
If you have locked yourself out of the UCFS account by forgetting the correct username, then just follow the steps.
- Click on ‘Username Reminder’ that is present in the right bottom of the UCFS Consumer login page.
- You are redirected to the Consumer Username Reminder page.
- First, enter your United Consumer Financial Service Account number.
- Then, enter your email address in the next field and click ‘Continue’.
- You will get an email from UCFS containing the Consumer Username.
- Further, if you face any difficulties, or did not receive any email from UCFS then call 1-800-338-6507.
- Another option is by contacting [email protected]. through email.
How to recover your UCFS Consumer Password?
- Click on the ‘Forgot Password’ that is present in the left bottom of the UCFS Consumer Login page.
- In the first field enter your eight-digit account number.
- Enter your username in the second field.
- In the third field enter your email address.
- After entering the details in all the fields, click ‘Submit’.
- You will receive an email from UCFS containing a link to reset your password.
- Just click on the link to recover your password.
- If in case you did not receive any email from UCFS, then call 1-800-338-6507 or you can email to [email protected].
Once you have reset your password you can log in and access your UCFS Consumer account.
UCFS Merchant Registration
As a merchant, you can log in to your UCFS account by first registering.
- Go to the UCFS Merchant Enroll
- Select your country from the list available.
- Then, click on ‘Continue’.
- Now, enter the merchant number, followed by the personal details like first name, middle name, last name, phone number, validation number.
- Then you must create a UCFS Merchant username, it must contain a minimum of four digits.
- After creating your username, you must create a UCFS Merchant account password.
- Make sure your password contains at least eight characters and it must be a combination of numbers, letters, and special characters.
- Set up security questions which help you to reset your password.
- Finally, after entering all the mandatory details click on ‘Continue’.
After passing all the stages like confirm registration, accept terms and conditions, and user settings, you have completed your UCFS Merchant registration successfully.
MyUCFS Merchant Portal
You can use the MyUCFS Merchant portal after successfully completing the registration.
- First, enter your username in the first field.
- Then, enter the password in the next field.
- Click on ‘Log In’.
- You can make use of the ‘Remember me’ option. By enabling this option, you need not enter your username and password each time you try to log in.
- Make sure you don’t enable the ‘Remember Me’ option when you log in from a public system.
How to recover MyUCFS password and username?
- Click on ‘Forgot password’ in the MyUCFS Merchant portal.
- To recover your username, click on ‘Forgot your Username’ in the MyUCFS Merchant portal.
UCFS offers a user-friendly webpage for both consumers and merchants. So, you can easily access your account once you successfully complete the registration.