In this article check how you can login to Washington Gas. WGL Holdings, Inc., operates as a public utility holding company that serves more than 1 million customers in the District of Maryland, Columbia, and Virginia.
A subsidiary of AltaGas, Washington Gas Light supplies natural gas, sustainable energy, electricity, and carbon neutrality to commercial, domestic, and industrial customers. In addition to this, WGL is engaged in natural gas exploration, production, and storage and provides energy-related services. The company controls four divisions: Washington Gas, WGL Midstream, WGL Energy, and Hampshire Gas. WGL is a diversified energy business that makes energy remarkably easy-for its employees, community and all customers.
This is Washington Gas organization chart displaying all the available services.
Washington Gas distributes natural gas to more than one million residential, industrial, commercial customers all over Washington, D.C. The Washington Gas corporate headquarters address is 1000 Maine Avenue SW, Washington, D.C. The new building is a portion of The Wharf development – a $2 billion, mixed-use neighborhood on the Southwest Waterfront in Washington, D.C. The Wharf has three million square feet of offices, restaurants, residential property, hotels, a cultural arts center and more.
Washington gas is the oldest part of the WGL Holdings, Inc. family of companies. A cornerstone of Washington area history, this company has been delivering gas service for more than 160 years. With more than one million customers in its pocket, Washington Gas maintains its mission. It mission is to provide clean and efficient natural gas securely, reliably and at a fair cost. Washington Gas Services are available in many areas and you can visit the Washington Gas major projects link to spot your nearest service area.
In 1997, in retort to newly deregulated gas and energy markets, Washington Gas started Washington Gas Resources Corp to operate as a holding company for non-utility subsidiaries. Also, in 1997, the firm established an unregulated energy company, Washington Gas Energy Services, as a subsidiary of that holding company.
Washington Gas Energy Services
Washington Gas Energy Services, Inc. (WGES) is a prominent viable provider of electricity and natural gas to mid-Atlantic businesses and residential, industrial, commercial and customers. This environmentally friendly energy has been providing competitive renewable energy, electricity and natural gas supply, and carbon offsets to homeowners, large enterprises, and small businesses around the Mid-Atlantic.
Washington Gas: Online Registration
Before you start using Washington Gas online, first you must complete the registration process.
- Visit the Registration link of Washington Gas.
- Enter your first name, last name, telephone number followed by your email address.
- Make sure that your password is a combination of uppercase, lowercase, numbers, and special character and it must contain at least 8 characters.
- For security purpose, you must choose three security questions. Then you must enter their answers. Make sure you remember the answers.
- Finally, after you enter all the details click on continue.
Washington Gas: Sign-in
Now that you have registered successfully logging in to Washington Gas online is very easy.
- As part of the login process, you must first enter your registered email address.
- In the next field, you must enter the password and then click on ‘Sign in’.
- If you forget the password then you can make use of the ‘Forgot password’ link.
- In the password reset procedure, you must enter your email address as part of the first step and then click on continue.
- Just follow the onscreen instructions and you can easily reset your password.
For any queries related to login, you can visit the ‘Logging in Help’ page. After you log in to your account you can view your Washington gas bill. You can also use the Washington gas pay bill option.
Washington Gas Customer service (hours)
Washington Gas offers great customer service to its customers. You can visit ‘Contact Washington Gas’ to know about different Washington Gas Services and Washington Gas Customer Service Hours.
Washington Gas offers separate phone numbers for each category. The categories are as follows,
- Business Owners
- Builders and Contractors
The above picture shows all the available customer service options in the Business owners’ category.
Washington Gas jobs
Visit the Washington gas careers link and have a look at the available job opportunities. If you are interested to work with Washington Gas, you can also send a request to [email protected] In addition to this, you can also apply to Washington Gas jobs through job portals like Indeed and LinkedIn.
Washington Gas: Pay Bill
Washington Gas provides various methods to pay your bill. The customers can pick their preferred method to pay the bill. Payment options may be done through,
- Mail– First write your account number on your money order or check for correct credit of your payment. When you pay your Washington Gas bill by check, you permit Washington Gas to clear it electronically. So, your check will not be sent or returned to you. You can use your bank statement as proof of payment.
- Phone– You can call 844-WASHGAS (927-4427) to pay your bill with a debit card or credit card. When paying by debit card or credit card, you will require your Washington Gas account number, building or house number, and your credit or debit card number.
- Cash– Make effortless cash payments at any local 7-Eleven store.
1)Go to this link to pick a 7-Eleven location near you and create an EZ-Payslip.
2)Then, transmit the EZ-Payslip to your mobile phone.
3)Take your mobile to 7-Eleven and pay your bill by cash.
Above all, there is no charge for this payment option, and you can reuse your new EZ-Payslip for forthcoming bill payments.
- Online– Log in to the eService Center webpage to see or pay your current gas bill promptly and securely. Use your personal checking account, debit card or credit card to pay your bill. Moreover, there is no charge for using a credit card or debit card to pay your bill. Another option is that you can view and pay your bill at mycheckfree.com.
- Walk-In payment centers– You can pay by cash or check at Washington Gas Main Office, Washington Gas Anacostia/Congress Heights Office, Washington Gas Frederick, Maryland Office, and Washington Gas Winchester, Virginia Office. Drop Boxes are present at the District of Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia.